The Desktop Support Technician provides support of clients’ computers and networks at the clients’ locations, and includes computer maintenance, network technical support and a high level of customer service to a growing Dallas client base. Great company! Exciting position! Addison area!
Job responsibilities include:
· Hardware and software installation, configuration, and maintenance
· System upgrades and troubleshooting
· Printer setup and print server support
· E-mail / Android / iPhone support
· Installation and maintenance of anti-virus and anti-spam software
· Installation and maintenance of all Microsoft desktop and server OS
· Support all Microsoft software including Office and Exchange
· Provide support for varying clients and personalities
· Strong technical ability and troubleshooting skills
· Customer service experience supporting multiple demanding clients and end users
· Working knowledge of Microsoft OS and software
· Able to excel in a fast-paced team environment and accept changes quickly
· Located in the Dallas area.
· Have reliable transportation
· Technical certifications a plus
· Must maintain a professional appearance. Uniforms and cleaning provided.
This company provides computer and network administration to small businesses in the Dallas area. If you meet these qualifications, then Apply Today!
Job Type: Full-time
2831 Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 103-181
Frisco, TX 75033