We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic web development Project Manager at a software development company in Richardson! This is a great opportunity for someone with a technical background who wants to acquire business operations experience, project management skills and join a fast-growing company that offers web software products, website development, online marketing and custom applications using WordPress.
We are looking for someone to manage new and current web development projects, including planning, scheduling, managing and reporting progress. You will meet with clients and potential clients to explain how their project will flow and will assist the Sales department with any technical questions that they have with potential customers. You will also lead the development of business applications using WordPress and PHP. This position works with the owner of the company who will partner with you to see you succeed.
· Point of contact on all assigned web development projects
· Define and document client’s business requirements and process needs
· Lead the design and development of business applications.
· Manage multiple projects at one time
· Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely manner
· Work with Sales on proposals and technical questions
· Bachelor’s degree in business, math, computer science or related coursework
· Project Management experience
· Software systems development experience
· Expert WordPress application experience
· SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience
· Customer service in a business environment
· SMO (Social Media Optimization) a plus
· Eager to be a part of a growing successful start-up company
If you meet or exceed these requirements and are excited to be a part of a fast-growing company, then submit your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
2831 Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 103-181
Frisco, TX 75033